Rubber products in order to reduce friction and adhesion role to achieve the desired state of lubrication or the purpose of easy toinstall, can take some of the surface treatment.
Short-term, may take the following manner:
- Coated with silicone oil
- Coated graphite
- Coated with molybdenum disulfide (of MoS2)
- Coated with talcum powder
Long-term, can be taken in the following ways:
- Halogenated (fluorinated) processing
- PTFE coating
- Parylene send Ruilin coating
- Coated with dry film lubricant
For long-term to achieve the desired state of lubrication to reduce friction sliding additives in the rubber compound and a strengthening. For example: molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) or PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) coating.